KECO FM Tradio
Welcome to the new Tradio Online. If you have questions about how to use Tradio Online, browse through the FAQ's first.

General Construction Labor

View previous topic View next topic Go down

General Construction Labor

Post by jskaggs on December 22nd 2012, 10:41 pm

Im remodeling a few houses in cordell and clinton. Im not a construction company im just a normal guy with a normal job. I just buy old houses fix them up and sell them in my spare time. Im needing a few more hands to get back on track after the Christmas break. Work consists of typical demo and removal clean-up, plumbing, electrical, insulating, windows, dry wall, painting, roofing. lots of lifting and bending getting on ladders and under houses and on roofs. need to have a good solid work ethic no slackers needed. Job pays a cash day rate starting at $100/day. Willing to work with right person that needs and wants to work but prefer someone with transportation and basic tools (tool-belt, hammer, tape, level, basic stuff). Reply to this post with intrest and contact info and i will get in touch.

jskaggs

Back to top Go down

Re: General Construction Labor

Post by JinaKilpatrick on January 17th 2013, 10:38 am

I am interested, have tools and experience. Please call me at 702-504-7700. Name is Jeff Brown

JinaKilpatrick

Back to top Go down

Post by jssalas2013 on January 25th 2013, 10:21 pm

I am interesred please call me at 5803394170 my name ia joseph salas thanks

jssalas2013

Back to top Go down

Post by es_pancoast on February 20th 2013, 8:44 pm

My name is Scott Pancoast. I am interested in the position listed above. I have experience in all areas that you require, have my own tools and transportation. I can be reached at (580) 337-6304. Thank you.

es_pancoast

Back to top Go down

Post by tony1967 on December 16th 2013, 5:21 pm

I may be interested I would like to be contacted I haveprobably more than enough experience I have transportation I'm a hard worker I'm 46 years old I live in Hobart Oklahoma which is just south of Coreell I enjoy most of this kind of work I'll be honest I don't care anything about roofing what tools I don't have that I will need I will get my name is Tony if you're interested you can reach me anytime at 580 682 1160 I look forward to hearing from you thanks a lot

tony1967

Back to top Go down

Post by CLDixon94 on February 4th 2014, 3:57 pm

I am interested. I do not have any experience, except for installing central heating and air. I dont have a car, but i might be able to get some transportation. I dont have the tools right now, but a family member said he would let me have some extra's of his. call or text me at 580-374-8180 the name is chesley (pronounced like chess+lee) dixon. I live in Elk City.

CLDixon94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top